Shop-Vac® 12 Gallon* 2.5 Peak HP** Two-Stage Industrial Wet Dry Vac works great for job site cleanup, workshops, garages, basements - anywhere you need a wet dry vac with power.
- 2.5 Peak HP
- 100 CFM Airflow
- 90 in. Sealed Pressure
- 12 Gal capacity
- Two-Stage motor
- Tank Drain
- Blower port
- Tool storage
- On board cord storage
- 35' cord length
- 7-foot by 1.25-inch diameter Lock-On®hose
- two 1.25-inch diameter extension wands
- 12-inch by 1.25-inch diameter deluxe nozzle with brush and squeegee inserts
- 1.25-inch diameter crevice tool
- 1.25-inch diameter gulper nozzle
- 1.25-inch diameter round brush
- 6-foot by 2.5-inch diameter lock-on® hose
- Two 2.5-inch diameter extension wands
- 8-inch by 2.5-inch diameter utility nozzle
- Ultra-Web® Cartridge Filter
- Foam Sleeve
- 10-14 Gallon* High-Efficiency Disposable Filter Bag
Horsepower Rating: Peak horsepower is the maximum output horsepower of a motor determined from a laboratory dynamometer test. Since peak horsepower is outside the normal operating range of a vacuum cleaner, it may not be indicative of actual air power differences when comparing two cleaners.
SP (Sealed Pressure): Suction pressure represents how far up a glass tube a vacuum motor will lift a column of water. This function is measured in inches. Maximum suction pressure or sealed water lift is obtained at zero air flow. Suction pressure: decreases as air flow increases.
CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute): CFM is a measure of the quantity of air moved by the vacuum motor at a particular system load, such as 2-1/2" orifice. Your actual system load is determined by the type, size and length of the hose used, the accessory tool used and the filter system used. A dirty filter system can drastically affect the suction and air flow. The filters need to be cleaned regularly and replaced as necessary to avoid reduced suction and air flow.