The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free-spinning, dual action paint polishing machine that embodies everything that is “FLEX”. From the same manufacturer that brought you the FLEX XC3401, the XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher has a 15 mm stroke length to cover more area and help you breeze through a detail.
The overall design of the handle and body is very similar to the FLEX XC3401 but actually feels slimmer and easier to use on the FLEX XFE7-15.
Rather than the standard bale handle used on other long throw polishers, the FLEX XFE7-15 features a round head, for a more firm and less strenuous grip.
The FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free spinning model, meaning that there is no forced rotation like its older brother, the XC3401. This allowed FLEX to give the machine a longer 15 mm throw, to cover more area, faster. FLEX is already known for their high-powered machines, and the XFE7-15 is a testament to this. The 6-speed motor reaches a max rate of 9,000, giving you all the bang you’ll need for a detail. The extra cooling vents to prevent overheating, a more streamlined ergonomically correct body, along with the massive throw makes the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher a serious contender in the world of long throw polishers.
Weighing in at only 5 lbs, the FLEX XFE7-15 is lightweight enough to use for extended periods of time, and still get the power you want. Perfect for everyone from beginners to professionals.
The FLEX XFE7-15 uses a backing plate that is just under 6 inches and is ideal for use with 6.5 inch Lake Country pads.
- VR microprocessor control: with tacho generator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints