The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is a specific purpose-built polisher designed specifically for small, tight, and intricate body panels. The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is much less cumbersome than a full-size rotary polisher, making it the perfect choice for spot repair, motorcycle detailing, and other applications where a compact polisher will come in handy.
The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is much less cumbersome than a full-size rotary polisher, making it the perfect choice for spot repair, motorcycle detailing, and other applications where a compact polisher will come in handy.
This polisher is designed specifically for polishing small, intricate, tight space body panels and motorcycles. You can attach a full-size rotary polisher with a smaller backing plate and pad, however, the actual size and weight of the buffer make it difficult to see exactly where you are buffing.
• Performance: It features one of the most powerful and durable motors, operating between 1,300 and 3,900 RPM while staying cool in the process. Whether you are detailing large SUV’s or passenger cars, the Flex PE8 has enough power to remove oxidation and spider webs, while giving you a very smooth buffing action along with quite an operation.
• Convenience and safety: This unit uses small polishing or buffing pads for precise control. They are perfect for motorcycles, precision buffing, thin panels and very tight areas. Also, the Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher has automatic shut-off carbon brushes. When the carbon brushes wear down, the motor shuts down to avoid costly damage.
• Durability – Built tough and made to last, Flex units are crafted in Germany and offer superior quality over other leading competitors.
• Light Weight – This compact unit has a lightweight design to reduce fatigue, only weighing 4 pounds.
- 7.6 Amp motor
- Can be used with 1", 2" & 3" backing plates (not included)
- Sound Pressure Level: 80 dB
- Sound Power Level: 91 dB
- Variable Speed
This kit also includes:
- 1" PE8-480 Backing Plate
- 2" PE8-480 Backing Plate
- 3" PE8-480 Backing Plate
- Backing Plate Extender
One of each**
Orange: This firm, dense pad is designed to remove swirl marks, scratches, and oxidation. The firm composition is able to withstand pressure during extended polishing sessions.
Green: Use this pad with swirl removers and finishing polishes to create a mirror finish.
Black: The softest of the 3 pads, the black pad is ideal for ultra-fine polishes. This pad is perfect for "jewelling" the finish to create the highest level of gloss possible.
Kit includes one of each pad size.
Total: 9 pads